Health & Safety
Keeping you safe:
We want all our customers to know that your health and safety, and that of our staff, is always our highest priority.
To assist, please advise us at the time of booking if you have any condition that requires medical attention, medication or special treatment. We recommend that customers with any medical conditions ensure that they have their medications with them.
Customers must keep their seatbelts fastened at all times. For your own safety please refrain from putting your arms out the window, use the sanitiser on entry and exit to each site visited and on entry to the the vehicle.
We are continuing to implement a high level of extra health and hygiene measures across our business, including:
- Continuing our increased level of hygiene and cleanliness;
- Offering sanitiser;
- Staff staying at home if they are unwell;
- Encouraging our customers to self-manage their safety practices.
- Kaewa Tours Limited makes every effort to ensure the safety of our customers and staff across the breadth of our business.
- Prior to the commencement of your tour, your Guide will provide a Health & Safety briefing outlining any hazards & risks you may encounter during your day out.
- Our vehicles comply with Land Transport requirements for passenger vehicles with all vehicles undergoing a six monthly safety check through independent testing. All vehicle staff hold the appropriate Licences and passenger endorsements.
- Throughout the company, health and safety of passengers and staff is taken seriously. We have company policies for vehicle staff with ongoing training and awareness programmes as and when required.
- Our vehicles are regularly serviced and offer optimal safety features.
- We obtain feedback from customers and staff and seek to make changes where practicable.
- We keep up to date on the latest safety regulations and advice to ensure we follow best practice.
- All our tour vehicles are smoke free.