In order to keep our customers and staff safe in accordance with the New Zealand Government/Ministry of Health guidelines we will:
- Adhere to the New Zealand Government COVID-19 Protection Framework.
- Provide hand sanitisers in all tour vehicles.
- Sanitise daily all vehicles and common surfaces.
- In the event of driver / guides developing an illness resembling cold or flu-like symptoms, staff will immediately or as soon as practicable comply with New Zealand Government / Ministry of Health Guidelines.
- If your tour has been booked with the owner of Kaewa Tours and I happen to have an illness resembling cold or flu-like symptoms I will offer an alternate driver/guide. If an alternate driver/guide is not available and you choose not to reschedule your tour for a later date, a full refund will be provided to you. A no cancellation fee will apply in this instance.
- In the event to a change to the COVID-19 Protection Framework (i.e. a localised lock down) that may/will prevent a booked tour from proceeding, a full refund will be provided to you or an or alternative tour with Kaewa Tours of the customers choice will apply. If an alternate tour with Kaewa Tours is selected the alternate tour must be taken within 12 months from the scheduled date of original tour. If you choose not to reschedule your tour for a later date, a full refund will be provided to you. A no cancellation fee will apply in this instance.